Trilingual Centralized Sales Specialist
UDR Littleton, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This position will be remote on a temporary basis during the COVID-19 outbreak***
UDR, Inc. is hiring a Trilingual (English/Mandarin/Cantonese) Centralized Sales Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 124 employees through June 2020, that's an average of 21 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 1 floating holiday per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation! www.udr.com
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for business-to-consumer outbound lead follow-up to prospective renters. Accountable for relationship-building with key stakeholders in property operations. Adheres to a high standard of lead management best practices as outlined by Management. Highly organized and efficient individual who can close sales and bring in revenue.
- Complete outbound new lead follow-up to prospective renters via text, email and phone. Heavy focus on engaging prospects in leasing conversations at assigned UDR communities.
- Inform prospects about the apartment communities' selling features and match prospective renters to apartment homes that meet their specifications. Must be capable of overcoming objections, cross selling, and upselling floor plans and/or communities whenever possible.
- Set appointments for prospects to tour communities.
- Work successfully in an autonomous capacity adhering to strict weekly/monthly sales metrics. Comfortable working at a desk/computer for 8 hours a day in office.
- Balance a high volume of new lead outreach alongside ongoing conversations with new/existing prospects. Employ meticulous detail orientation.
- Effectively work within a Lead Management System to document all prospect interactions, create/utilize prospect journeys and schedule future follow ups.
- Follow lead management best practices at all supported properties.
- Ensure follow through on engaged prospects until considered "Lost." Manage time efficiently responding to new leads on the same day they are created or to existing leads as they respond to automated outreach.
- Work with the marketing team to create new follow up automations to better enhance the sales process.
- Work closely with the on-site property sales teams to lease apartments. Utilize online leasing to secure applications from prospects via the website. Contribute directly to the actualization of budgeted/targeted occupancy goals.
- Assist in the screening/lease creation/signing process on all new applications adhering to Fair Housing and UDR regulations.
- Update supported properties' selling documents on a biyearly basis. Gather property Knowledge Base, inclusive of: floorplans, property/unit amenities, contact list, pet policy, property maps, application/leasing funnel, amongst many other touch points.
- Establish rapport with on-site sales associates at assigned properties across a diverse asset-quality and geographic region. Facilitate a culture of cross-collaboration between the corporate Centralized Sales team and the on-site property sales teams.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both prospective renters, as well as, the on-site sales teams that manage UDR apartment properties. Balance the needs of internal and external customers.
- Identify strategic opportunities for department growth and innovation.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of two years' experience with demonstrated Sales experience is required.
- Customer relationship development experience is required.
- On-site Property Management experience is a plus.
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Medical Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Cancer Insurance
Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
$21.93/hr. (minimum) - $24.03/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
Eligible for monthly performance spiffs, based on various metric-related factors, adding to total compensation potential
BusinessView all jobs at UDR