UDR Frisco, TX
- Posted: May 13, 2021
- $16 to $20 Hourly
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Reposition Assistant to join our team in Frisco, TX.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Assists with resident communication, possible relocation and supports the overall reposition operations of a single project site.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the Construction Manager (and indirectly to the Community Director)
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Coordinate with the on-site property management and maintenance team to ensure quality customer service to existing and new residents.
- Participate in a smooth transition process form taking the units offline through operations receiving the units back by coordinating the inspection, compliance, and follow-up inspections.
- Oversee the process of noticing tenants in accordance with the state statue requirements as directed by the CD or Project Manager.
- Oversee the on-site administration to ensure proper record keeping for liability and warranty purposes.
- Organize and assist with town hall meetings to keep residents informed as needed.
- Complete weekly reports for Developer and as required for the municipalities.
- Coordinate notification to residents.
- Coordinate access to apartment homes during exterior construction.
- Locate an appropriate apartment in the community, contact resident, and facilitate the smooth transition of residents to the suitable replacement apartment during construction.
- Coordinate the removal of abandoned property from vacated apartments that will be renovated.
- Respond to resident questions and complaints concerning construction.
- Coordinate corporate office Community Tours as necessary.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of general office practices, organizational policies, and procedures. Knowledge of organizational and community policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Ability to adjust plans and schedules to respond to crisis situations and to withstand pressure attributable to meeting the changing needs. Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must know and follow the Fair Housing laws. Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; problem solving skills; and decision making skills. Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents and contractors. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. Must have effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of the internet, spreadsheets, relational databases, and word processing software. Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenities. Regular exposure to outside elements, weather, and unpleasant odors. Flexible schedules with occasional evening and regular weekend work. Ability to travel, have a means of transportation, and a current and valid driver license.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of two to four years with direct customer service experience resolving customer problems or complaints.
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- Experience with construction and scheduling is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license unless otherwise noted.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Medical Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Cancer Insurance
Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
$15.74/hr. (minimum) - $20.50/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance
ConstructionView all jobs at UDR