Floating Resident Service Specialist
UDR Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies is NOW HIRING a Floating Resident Service Specialist to join our team at The Kennedy and Light Box apartment communities in Seattle, WA.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Specialist, you ensure our residents are provided a seamless move-in experience and an enhanced lifestyle during their residency.
Tues-Friday 9am- 6pm
Sunday/ Monday - Off
- Ensure each new resident has a move-in orientation conducted by appointment.
- New residents are contacted within seven days of move-in to ensure they are satisfied and to report any issues.
- Scan all required move-in documents into Onesite.
- Oversee Pending Tasks
Customer Service Administration
- Guide walk-in traffic and minimize the wait time.
- Handle any walk-in resident concerns with the Resident Service Manager and/or Community Director.
- Ensure that all voicemails, texts, emails and other resident and community communications are checked and responded to within established time guidelines.
- Organize incoming packages systematically and distribute as needed.
- Work closely with the Business Manager, Centralized Admin, Centralized Sales and Renewal teams to ensure leasing and renewal goals are met.
- Utilize CRM to effectively manage resident relations, service requests and resident communications.
Property Condition Oversight
- Walk through the move-in ready apartment to ensure they meet standards prior to orientation.
- Walk through all amenities daily to ensure they are stocked and in good condition.
- Walk problematic areas that are raised by residents on the day they are reported to ensure deficiencies are addressed. Follow-up with the service team until resolved.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Interact with walk-in prospects by showing the property if needed and answering questions about the community.
- Receive and greet visitors to the community and answer prospects, residents, and customer inquiries as well as phone calls.
- Research and prepare any reports, memos, letters, resident correspondence, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software at the direction of the Resident Services Manager or Community Director.
- May interact with walk-in prospects by setting-up a self-guided tour, answering questions about the community, lease terms, and local area.
- Complete market summary and comp reports as directed.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to employment.
- Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform Resident Service Manager duties in the absence of the Resident Service Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Multi-family and/or hospitality operations experience
- Experience working in an office setting
- Customer service experience
- High school or equivalent required
- Associate degree in business administration or equivalent, is preferred.
Career Development and Advancement:
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in 2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at UDR