Corporate Office Admin
UDR Littleton, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Corporate Office Admin at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for ensuring that the Denver Corporate Office is sanitized and maintained per specific operational standards. Position includes other facilities duties as required.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Managed by the Facilities Manager
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the Denver Office including the common areas; kitchens, copier rooms, entries and exits and elevators by ensuring that all doors, handles, knobs, buttons, counters, fixtures, appliances, etc., are wiped with disinfectant spray on a regular rotational basis.
- Ensure that common areas are free of debris, trash, and other items which affect appearance of the office.
- Clean and sanitize conference tables, chair arms, handles, knobs, trash cans and assist with preparation before and clean-up after meetings.
- Remove trash from main common areas as needed.
- Complete minor repairs as needed.
- Respond to major spills or other cleaning crises.
- Disinfect packages and deliverables when they arrive at the office.
- Assist the Facilities staff with routine delivery and office tasks as needed.
- Report and replace any lights that are not working.
- Report deficiencies and or risk management safety issues to the Facilities Manager immediately.
- Deliver items to associates as needed or requested.
- Provide proper upkeep of UDR main stairwell, elevator landing, hallways and other office areas.
- Provide support to the Facilities Specialists with the upkeep, organization and cleanliness of the supply areas.
- Sanitize and provide upkeep for the Fitness Center and locker rooms per the established guidelines.
- Assist in stocking supplies and beverages as requested.
- Deliver important documents to staff or outside vendors as requested.
- Pick-up lunches or other items as requested.
- Understand and be able to execute on office emergency procedures.
- Provide superior customer service to office staff, vendors and visitors.
- Must have a personal vehicle and be willing to run office-related errands on occasion.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Knowledge of and ability to follow proper safety techniques in accordance with Company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
Knowledge of office machines and tools, including functionality. Have the ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects. The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
Ability to be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude. Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service to internal and external customers. Address each task with quality and efficiency.
Demonstrated ability to understand and comprehend instructions. Report Immediately any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, associate/vendor/visitor injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to the Facilities Manager. Ability to respond to questions or resolve associate, vendor, contractor or other work-related issues. Ability to travel by car if required.
Ability to use a computer, a smart phone, and other technical office equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Regular bending, stooping, walking and stretching. Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry or maneuver weights up to fifty (50) pounds independently and one hundred (100) pounds with assistance. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Sensory capability to detect, diagnose, and report issues with equipment. Requires normal range of eyesight. Ability to physically access exterior and interior parts of the office building and amenities and be able to climb ladders and step stools. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Exposure to cleaning chemicals and cleaning requirements that may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Regular 40 hours work week with occasional overtime as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or its equivalent preferred.
2. Minimum of two years of relevant experience in office porter role.
3. Working knowledge of cleaning materials and office equipment.
4. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and provide current proof of auto insurance unless otherwise noted.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Medical Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Cancer Insurance
Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
$15.00/hr. (minimum) - $20.19/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance