Centralized Sales Intern - Short-Term Furnished & Corporate Housing
UDR Littleton, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
***This position will be remote on a temporary basis during the COVID-19 outbreak***
UDR, Inc. is hiring a Sales Intern to join our Corporate Housing and Furnished Teams at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO. If you have a passion for sales and thrive on crafting an exceptional customer experience, then we want you on our team!
UDR's internship program is designed to provide positive learning/work experience, providing an opportunity to grow and sharpen practical work skills while contributing towards the success of the company. This is a paid internship from May-August/September 2022.
On a daily basis, the intern is responsible for working alongside the short term furnished and corporate housing sales teams completing outbound lead follow-up to prospective furnished renters. Accountable for pre-qualifying new company applications adhering to UDR's statement of rental policy for companies.
Will be responsible to build relationships with key stakeholders in property operations, adheres to a high standard of lead management best practices as outlined by Management, and is a highly organized and efficient individual who can close sales and bring in revenue.
Dedicated training will be provided to all interns.
- Receive all inbound Short Term Furnished rental inquires from LevelOne Contact Center, CSS agents and On-site teams. Respond to inquires in a timely manner.
- Qualifying prospects' preference for a furnished lease, their budget, and aligning with property availability. Triage non-furnished inquiries and prospects back to the property or CSS agent.
- Quoting STF rates utilizing the calculator, checking property LEM thresholds when necessary. Overcome objections and upsell the benefits of an "all-in" price for furnished apartment.
- Utilize Sugar CRM as a tool to manage lead pipeline. Create guest cards for qualified prospective renters. Update prospect/resident guest cards in OneSite by documenting when prospect engages in a conversation using brief, but specific notes in the OneSite or Sugar activity log.
- Set appointments for prospects and corporate clients to tour communities.
- Ensure follow through on engaged prospects until considered "Lost.
- Balance a high volume of new lead outreach alongside ongoing conversations with new/existing prospects. Employ meticulous detail orientation.
- Follow lead management best practices at all supported properties.
- Work with the marketing team to create new follow up automations to better enhance the furnished and corporate housing sales process.
- Assist with the furnished application/screening process adhering to Fair Housing and UDR regulations.
- Communicate UDR's minimum qualifying standards to all new company application inquires.
- Assist Corporate Housing sales team in pre-qualifying new company applications adhering to UDR's statement of rental policy for companies.
- Work with the marketing team to create visibility of the corporate housing premium to be displayed on UDR.com.
- Gather property Knowledge Base, inclusive of floorplans, property/unit amenities, contact list, pet policy, property maps, application/leasing funnel, amongst many other touch points.
- Establish rapport with on-site associates at assigned properties across a diverse asset-quality and geographic region. Facilitate a culture of cross-collaboration between the corporate Centralized teams and the on-site property teams.
- Work successfully in an autonomous capacity adhering to strict weekly/monthly sales metrics. Comfortable working at a desk/computer for 8 hours a day in office
- Provide exemplary customer service to both prospective renters, corporate clients, as well as the on-site teams that manage UDR apartment properties. Balance the needs of internal and external customers.
- Identify strategic opportunities for department growth and innovation.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Internship compensation is $25.00 per hour.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation! www.udr.com
BusinessView all jobs at UDR