We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative responsibilities. Duties of the receptionist include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Ultimately, a successful receptionist should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing.
We are looking for the following talents:
- Pro-active and Multitasking
- Team Oriented, a People-person
The following skills are required:
- Great Communicator
- Professional Phone Etiquette
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Naturally Well Organized
- High School Diploma