Knowledge and Skills
Education: Graduate of a medical assistant program, minimum required.
License and Certification: Certified or Registered Medical Assistant from AAMA, NHA, NCCT, NAHP, ARMA, AMT.
Years of Experience: Seven - eleven months equivalent experience preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with patients of all education levels.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to set own priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to utilize electronic health record software