Global Customer Service Agent - Hybrid
- Posted: 14 days ago
In this decisive decade, UBCO is unlocking off-road adventure for more people than ever before – and we are on the cusp of the ride of our lives! Our expanding intelligent electric adventure vehicle (EAV) platform is increasingly being used by a diverse audience anyone from campers, surfers and trail blazers to food delivery providers, urban commuters, and last-minute shoppers. Originating and headquartered in New Zealand, UBCO now has key locations in the US, Taiwan, UK, and New Zealand, and is embarking on a major step change in growth.
The core values at UBCO reflect our beliefs, fundamental driving forces, and priorities. We follow and live by Unlock, Build, Connect and Own.
UNLOCK your potential
As a member of our Customer Experience team, the role of Global Customer Support Agent will be responsible for directly supporting customers by providing fast, accurate and personalized communication to UBCO riders through email and phone.
The Global Customer Service Agent plays a key role in providing our UBCO community with outstanding customer support experience. This role supports and drives the UBCO’s end-to-end customer experience by providing information and solutions to product and service inquiries and complaints.
As the owner of customer satisfaction your job is to communicate effectively and collaborate with the global support team to remove any barriers for the customer.
You’ll solve customer issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by learning to troubleshoot a diverse range of customer issues. Great entry level position for individuals who love helping others and solving problems.
OWN Customer Service
- Providing support for all customers on a global scale
- High volume inbox of customer requests to respond to daily. Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication via email and phone
- Collaborate with global customer support team across multiple locations and time zones
- Complete, computer focused administrative tasks and projects
- Solve problems, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal team members to remove any barriers for the customer
- Continuous learning of added resources and knowledge base of products and customer services
- Conduct appropriate research, take ownership, and follow through for prompt resolution for customers.
- Contribute to the success of the company by maintaining and supporting strong customer relations
- Provide feedback, insight and data to the wider team to influence companywide improvements
BUILD on your experience
To be successful in this role you likely have:
- 1 - 3 years' Experience in a customer facing role
- 2- 3 years' Experience at a call center or strong phone support
- You are empathetic and enjoy teaching customers at all levels of technical proficiency
- Flexible and at ease in an ever-changing fast-paced and often challenging environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong communicator, proficient in both verbal and written
- Professionalism, Patience and a “People-First” attitude
- Quick learner with attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills are essential
- “Can-do” attitude and a willingness to help where required
It would be nice if you have
- Experience with CRM software systems
- Experience providing technical service support for electric vehicles, bikes and technology
- Proficient in both verbal and written, multiple languages
CONNECT to the ride of your life
- Set your sights high with significant career development opportunities in a company on the cusp of remarkable growth.
- Help grow a meaningful business from the early stages with an ambitious group of like-minded innovators.
- Zip out to the beach, the nature park or up to the shops, on one of our 2X2s from our idyllic location in Tauranga
- Engage widely with our global company footprint, building lasting relationships with diverse, exceptional minds, around the world.
- See your work come to life, being loved, and used in the most unusual places worldwide from the desert to the arctic, and everything in between.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill set
- 11 paid Holidays while the office is closed
- 25 days (5 weeks) of paid time off in a year
- 16 weeks paid New parent leave
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work anywhere from the US
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid laptop
- An office stacked with healthy snacks and drinks
- A chance to test out Electric Adventure Vehicles in the industry
- Steep Employee discount to purchase 2X2's
UBCO is committed to an environment of mutual respect and inclusion, representative of all backgrounds and abilities. We celebrate the differences of our teammates and are a proud ally in our diversity goal as an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at UBCO are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, or gender identity. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact our local office.
BusinessView all jobs at UBCO Bikes