- Do you want to work with a big company with a small company feel?
- Receive up to $500 sign on bonus?
- Flexible schedules available
- Tuition reimbursement also available
The U.S. Water Culligan Group is currently seeking a self-motivated individual to join our team and help organize the daily administration functions of our Northern Virginia dealership located in Winchester VA..Work in office administration and customer service for a recognized brand and industry leader offering best in class products and service! Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. Culligan is one of the world's most recognized leaders in water quality solutions.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE) :
• Organize and dispatch service and delivery calls.
• Handle high volume customer calls and walk-ins, working to solve any issues or grievances that arise.
• Assist with inventory management and control.
• Create reports for cash flow, billing, sales and more.
• Make proactive customer calls for past due collections and other revenue generating activities.
• You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in office administration with potential advancement opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
•Big company with a small company feel
•Career advancement opportunities
•Excellent training and onboarding process
•Monthly bonus earning opportunities
•Highly trained service technicians and customer support team at each dealership
•Lucrative employee benefits package including: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Plan, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, Paid Vacation and Holidays