Warehouse Material Handler - 2nd Shift Full Time or Part Time - $19/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIRING EVENT, 9/28 9:00AM - 5:00PM - Stop by our warehouse in Appleton for a job interview on the spot! Please complete your online application prior to arrival. Please enter through the Will Call door when you arrive.
U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships.
We have part-time or full-time schedule options! All shifts may have overtime as needed, and schedules are subject to change based on business needs.
Full-time schedule is: Monday - Thursday 2:00pm - 10:00pm and Sunday, 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Part-time schedule is: Monday -Thursday 2:00pm - 6:00 pm and Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00 pm OR Monday -Thursday 6:00pm - 10:00 pm and Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00 pm
- Load, unload and stock tires and auto parts in a fast-paced warehouse environment using industrial vehicles such as a forklift or picker equipment
- Stay fit doing hands-on work. You can expect to lift up to 50 lbs., possibly more with a team lift. Must be able to safely operate a powered high reach order picker, and manual pallet jack. Some of our stock racks are 25 feet tall, so you must be comfortable working at those heights.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to work on your feet for extended periods of time and work overtime as needed
- Contribute to our culture of safety, ensuring adherence to all safety policies and operating procedures
- **$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!** ($500 at 90 days and $500 at 6 months of service)
- Competitive wages starting at $19/hour!
- Healthcare benefits, available your first day on the job
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Contribution AND Match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- HealthSmart Rewards, including a dedicated Health Coach and healthy living reimbursement program
- Growth and Advancement through our Material Handler Career Ladder
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of 25 feet
- Work on feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Basic computer/RF scanner experience
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
2655 Evergreen DrAppleton, WI
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Part Time Handler Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.