- Posted: 6 days ago
CLASSIFICATION Year-round; Full-time
REPORTS TO Head of Content and Creative
LOCATION [HYBRID] USANA Center for Excellence, Park City, UT
TRAVEL Up to 10%
BENEFITS Comprehensive health insurance package; 401k with 3% company match; generous flexible time off; industry perks; access to athlete gym; weekly staff lunch; hybrid work schedule (minimum three days in office).
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
At U.S. Ski & Snowboard we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations across mediums such as social, broadcast, digital, print and environmental. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design trends, be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable, and looking to be part of a “best in class” team.
Collaborating with multiple departments at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into designs that connect. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project and brief.
You'll work closely with partners, athletes, creatives and producers, both internally and externally, to collaborate and support the development and execution of original graphical content across various U.S. Ski & Snowboard platforms.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard is committed to lead, encourage, and support athletes in achieving excellence and making the United States of America the Best in the World in Olympic skiing and snowboarding. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion by creating an environment in which diversity is valued, equity is striven for, and inclusion is embraced.
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other related accreditation to an arts college or university
● High energy and positive attitude
● Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
● Have a clean, simple and effective design style
● A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and strong design projects
● Advanced Adobe skills, motion graphics a plus
● Experience designing for video and social media content
● Familiarity with creative production cycle and workflow for live events
● Knowledge and passion for skiing and/or snowboarding is preferred
● Elevate the brand message through all visual communications online and offline
● Collaborate with content team members to articulate and execute design decisions
● Work with the Marketing team in a conceptual capacity to help with internal pitch decks
● Work closely with our social media team to create assets for platforms
● Work with team of photographers to assist in retouching and image selection marketing launches and campaigns
● Enhance and formalize the U.S. Ski & Snowboard style guide
● Contribute to media management and organization of creative assets
● Design collateral for events
● Design collateral for social media and digital platforms
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
U.S. SKI AND SNOWBOARD EEO STATEMENT
U.S. Ski & Snowboard is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. U.S. Ski & Snowboard's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
AddressPark City, UT
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?