PLEASE ATTACH RESUME FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION
Although general duties and responsibilities are varied and far reaching, responsibilities for supervising and directing specific functions are as follows:
A. Protective Operations Management
- Responsible for the efficient and effective performance of employees through delegation. Identity's and develops long and short-term plans;
- Making recommendations on all personnel actions such as hiring, training, discipline, and terminations to management;
- Ensuring the effective use of personnel, funds, equipment, facilities and time;
- Ensuring that all subordinates remain in good morale.
B. Program Management
The Site Supervisor will serve as the key point of client contact to ensure the delivery of high-quality security service for the assigned project by;
- Effectively leading security officers, ensuring that all Client expectations and written POs are followed;
- Ensuring all locations are staffed with qualified officers that aligned with client requirements/expectations through effective communication with managers, field supervisors and recruiting staff; reporting immediately to management incidents of serious importance or concern;
- Ensuring all Field Inspections are being conducted per company policy, reviewing of all Incident Reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Monitoring all officer shift check-ins and check-outs to ensure 100% shift coverage at all client sites;
- Ensuring scheduling is created, maintained and validated per policy resulting in accurate payroll processing and minimal overtime for all locations;
- Prompt action and follow up on any site related concerns ranging from employee matters up to client expectations and inspecting all actionable items after implementation for effectiveness and continuous compliance; interacting with Clients in a prompt and professional manner; evaluating service quality and initiating any necessary corrective action in a timely manner;
- Complying with all HR policies and procedures regarding recruiting, hiring, training and terminations; responding to serious or complex incidents; monitoring action of the staff; authorizing request for additional resources; assisting in internal investigations, interviews and interrogations;
- Ensuring all officers are in compliance with preset training requirements and all local and state licensing requirements for security officers;
- Preparing and coordinating manager site visits and agent inspections schedules; ensuring all Quality Assurance scheduling is proactively handled to meet client requirements and company quality objectives.
- Preparing and presenting necessary statistical information, training, reports, reviews and QA results at scheduled meetings; updating and maintaining SOPs and POs;
- Performing the work of subordinate supervisors and employees if and when required.
C. Discipline and Recognition
- Maintaining the highest degree of discipline within the organization. Recommend penalties, and/or courses of action to be taken, on each situation.
- Assisting contact, interaction, and relations with outside governmental agencies, law enforcement agencies, emergency medical services, and private agencies;
- Ensuring that all channels of communication, both inside and outside of the organization, remain open;
- Promoting harmony and cooperation across all details, with other agencies, and ensuring harmony between inter-organizational components.
General Leadership Qualifications:
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the senior management team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Must have strong working knowledge of protective security operations. Leadership and sound judgment.
- Must be the de facto leader in emergency situations.
- Must have 100% credibility, objectivity and respect across all parts of the business. Ability to identify risk and define mitigation measures.
- Proactive mindset.
- Build relationships with Staff and business leaders.
- Build strong relationships with Site leaders.
- Promote the Security function as subject matter experts within company.
- Ability to collaborate with other service functions (IT, HR, Finance, Legal)
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must possess a valid PA Act 235 certification;
- Valid Concealed Weapons Permit;
- Must be a citizen of United States;
- Must have a clean criminal/police record;
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Reliable transportation;
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Consent to and pass initial and random drug screening;
- 3-5 Years prior experience in a military or civilian law enforcement leadership capacity;
- Ability to qualify with shotgun & handgun;
- Must be capable of passing a standard Physical Fitness Assessment;
- Valid Driver's License.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Military Security Forces leadership experience;
- Secret Clearance;
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
As a full time, armed agent with US Security Care you will receive medical, dental, paid vacation, personal and sick time, paid holidays, paid life insurance policy, short- and long-term disability, 401k, company paid uniforms, body armor and training each year.
No Phone Calls, Please
US Security Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.