- Perform security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices.
- Convey information between client, staff and organization.
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
Essential Job Functions
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client assets;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Communicate and coordinate movement with client, U.S. Security staff and U.S. Security Care Management;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Currently possess Class D Security License;
- Currently possess Class G Security License;
- Currently possess FL State Driver's License in good standing;
- Graduate of local, state, federal, or military law enforcement academy (preferred);
- Minimum of three years experience as certified armed law enforcement in a military or civilian setting.
- Consent to a background check, drug screen, hearing test, and vision test;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Must possess your own firearm;
- Must be able to perform (with or without reasonable accommodation) the physical aspects of the job including, but not limited too, sitting, standing, walking, climbing, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Reliable transportation;
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred.
As a full-time armed agent with U.S. Security Care you will receive more than 40 hours of paid training each year. Our agents receive industry leading Firearms, Legal Use of Force, Defensive Tactics, CPR/First Aid and Customer Service Training. We also offer Medical, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and 401(k).