U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of America's largest security companies, delivering uniformed security services, consulting and investigations and specialized security solutions throughout the United States and around the world. We operate 160 branch offices and have experience and on-the-ground resources in 120 countries.
Experience Preferred, Not Required (Training Provided For Those Who Qualify)
Location: Cartersville, Rome and the Surrounding Area
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time
Benefits: Vacation/PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Scheduled Work Days: Various schedules. Must have weekend availability
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area! Currently, we’re expanding our team in the local area and we are in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Computer Savvy
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - Security Stars
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Computer Savvy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be have or be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (SLED CARD). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Ability to walk to extended periods of time
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
USSA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Minorities, Females, Student / Grads are strongly encouraged to apply.