Come Join our Growing Team at
Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance!
Premier PT announces an opening for a front office position in our Dover DE office.
Premier Physical Therapy & Sports Performance is a regional leader in outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services. We strive to provide excellent care and customer service to the areas that we serve.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, dependable, responsible and multitasked individual who can keep the front office running smoothly.
- Greet Patients
- Answer Phones
- Data Entry
- Verify current personal and financial information
- Verify Insurance Benefits
- Acquire patient authorizations
- Collecting money at time of service
- Faxing, Filing, Scanning and performing other duties as assigned
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Verbal Communication skills (in person and on phone)
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to enter accurate data into EMR system
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management Skills
- Well Organized
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must possess valid driver's license
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is frequently required to be mobile. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including hourly wage as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off.
External Company URL: www.usph.com
Company Name (Integration): Premier PT and Sports Performance
Street: 642 South Queen St.