We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of both rich/thick client and web client applications that make up our product offerings, with a special emphasis on hardware integration. This position is responsible for the full lifecycle of applications we build and support along with overseeing the functions of the junior staff. Please anticipate being directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing and the development of operational procedures.
To be successful as a Senior .NET Developer, strong communication and time managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills are required. We are seeking a person whose attitude and personality fits well with the company culture and team, as well as someone who can show initiative and be willing to grow personally and professionally. A top-level Senior .NET Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
- Understand the core business of U.S. Payments
- Upgrade/Support existing .NET applications
- Gather application requirements from various customers internal and external of U.S. Payments and the Software department
- Write scalable code for .NET software applications
- Analyze system requirements and delegating development tasks
- Assist in the rollout and deployment of applications
- Drafting software and application operating procedures
- Develop technical specifications
- Review and debug .NET applications
- Provide training and support for junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other software development education
- Knowledge of .NET languages, primarily C# and SQL
- Proficient with T-SQL and SQL Server 2016 or above
- Ability to manage projects and time
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with a ticketing system, especially Jira
- Familiarity with CI/CD Applications, like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge of Git or BitBucket
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Why Work Here?U.S. Payments was founded in 2004 and serves electric, water, and gas utilities along with telecommunications companies. For more information, please visit www.uspayments.com.
Great company that offers a valuable service to clients and customers.