Social Media Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- $24 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Company Background: Founded in 2001, U.S. Money Reserve has grown into one of the world's largest private distributors of U.S. and foreign government-issued gold, silver and platinum legal tender products. Hundreds of thousands of clients across the country rely on U.S. Money Reserve to diversify their assets with physical precious metals, primarily in the form of U.S. gold and silver coins.
U.S. Money Reserve is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator who specializes in social media. The role will be responsible for the content, customer experience, and performance reporting across social media and ratings & reviews services.
This position is onsite in Austin, TX and provides exciting opportunities to frequently brainstorm new marketing and social media efforts in response to worldly events. The ideal candidate should have 2 years of experience in a formal advertising or marketing environment. Candidates must have strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects at once.
- Analyze social media data and present recommendations for optimization.
- Monitor day to day social media activities and respond to customer inquiries.
- Oversee the organic social media strategy for the company, ownership of social media content calendar.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics.
- Act as a liaison between the production, media, and marketing departments.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Communicate with internal and external departments for project completion.
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience:
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations or a related field is a plus.
- 2 years of experience directly managing customer-facing social media channels.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Experience in content creation.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and Google Analytics.
- Strong data analysis skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take initiative.
Great team environment, amazing people, and unlimited opportunities!
U.S. Money Reserve, one of the nation’s largest distributors of U.S. Government issued Gold, Silver and Platinum Coins, was founded by gold market veterans who recognized a need to combine top-notch customer service, expert market knowledge and the type of professional guidance that is absolutely necessary when purchasing precious metals. The company prides itself on long-term relationships with each and every client by providing best-in-class customer service.
U.S. Money Reserve
6500 River Place Blvd.Austin, TX
Get fresh Social Media Marketing & Communications Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.