Client Support Specialist
- Expired: February 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
U.S. Legal Support is looking for a Client Support Specialist that communicates effectively and has a keen eye for detail. If you have these qualities, join our world class Court Reporting department now!
Are you reliable, resilient, and responsible? Do you like to problem solve and have a customer focus mindset?
Below are some daily tasks that are essential to your success as a Client Support Specialist:
• Investigate and research problems thereby ensuring proper corrective action is taken
• Quickly address client and sales partner inquiries and resolve any issues to final resolution
• Set up new client accounts via the company portal
• Direct, coach, and prepare new clients to use portal features
• Complete front-end processing for settled cases
• Perform transcript/video status checks
• Field incoming inquiries from clients around price quotes for jobs that have already been performed
• Work with other departments as needed to resolve issues and/or requests swiftly
• Work efficiently and suggest improvements to workflow process
• Express genuine interest and retain knowledge of the type of legal services offered
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Ensure service level agreements are consistently met or exceeded
All you need to be a Client Support Specialist is 3 years of customer service experience. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Service and legal experience is a bonus!
We offer family and pet-friendly benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Parental Leave, LifeLock, and many more!
Check out why we recently won a Happiest Employee 2022 Award at https://www.comparably.com/companies/u-s-legal-support.bonus!
U.S. Legal Support
Get fresh Client Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!