Job Description Summary:
Leading Trial Consulting firm is seeking an expert in creating PowerPoint presentations that convey complex evidence simply and convincingly through the use of computer-based applications
- Work with graphics team of consultants, art directors, designers, animators, videographers and presentation specialists.
- Review and comprehend legal briefs and documents i.e., expert reports, patents, and other source materials.
- Active in the development of visual concepts, designs, sketches, and graphic recommendations.
- Work on-site with attorneys and experts to discuss and develop strategic visuals.
- Complete projects in accordance with time constraints and deadlines.
- Responsible for additional administrative duties as required.
- Some travel required to accommodate on-site work.
- Expert in creating visual technology tutorials.
- Comprehend highly technical information and turn it into simple compelling graphics.
- Ability to visualize abstract concepts and translate into easy to understand visuals.
- Capable of collaborating with attorneys and technical experts.
- Hands-on graphics production capabilities: Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), other 2D & 3D animation capabilities a plus.
- Flexible work schedule; over time maybe required