- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is the country’s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 14 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, and more than 2,000 employees.
U.S Electrical Services, Inc./ Maurice Electric Supply has an opportunity at our Landover, MD distribution center for Class A and Class B CDL Drivers. Class A applicants must be open to driving Class B trucks and be an alternate for our current Class A drivers. This position will make deliveries throughout the local and regional market to USESI branches and customer locations.
Duties to Include:
- Make all deliveries in a safe, professional, and courteous manner.
- Check vehicles for safety and proper maintenance on a daily basis, including insuring proper loading and drivers logs being completed.
- Complying with all D.O.T. regulations. Completing all required company and D.O.T. paperwork.
- Advise dispatcher of problems or delays as they occur during your delivery run.
- Complete all documentation for deliveries including preparation of logs, customer signatures on logs, and out of state mileage logs.
- Reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage to the vehicles.
- Advise management of problems or delays during your delivery route.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Must have a Class A or Class B CDL license and able to obtain a DOT medical card
- Pass all DOT required tests and have a clean driving record
- Previous experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of customers, providing excellent customer service
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference—to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh B&B Electric jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.