Sales Administrator (Entry-level) | College Point, NY
Summary | The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer inquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
U.S. Concrete, Inc.(NASDAQ: USCR) is a leading supplier of concrete and aggregates for large-scale commercial, residential and infrastructure projects across the country. The Company holds leading market positions in the high-growth metropolitan markets ofNew York,Philadelphia, San Francisco,Dallas/Fort WorthandWashington, D.C., and its materials have been used in some of the most complex and highly specialized construction projects of the last decade. U.S. Concretehas continued to grow organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions of independent producers in our target markets.
U.S. Concrete, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age (40 and over), Handicap or National Origin. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other legally protected status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro