- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
U.S. Computer Corporation
Must be local to the Corpus Christi / Ingleside, Texas area
$50,000 - $70,000 (depending on education and experience) + Benefits
Standard 5 / 40 work schedule (8 hour work day, 5 days per week), Compressed schedule (9 / 80) may be possible over time.
Relevant Work Experience:
High School Degree or equivalent, greater consideration given to those with a College Degree
COMPANY & INTRODUCTION:
· In business since 1976.
· Headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana.
· Doing business predominantly along the Louisiana Gulf Coast and Texas, but also in various locations across the United States.
· Cell Phone Stipend
· Group Health Insurance (for employee)
· Retirement: 401k with some company matching contributions
· Annual Vacation Time
· Annual Personal Time
· Annual Holiday Pay
The primary function of the IT Analyst is to provide prompt, professional, and friendly IT Support involving a wide range of IT-related tasks and projects.
· Troubleshooting and support for Operating System and Application issues.
· Management and deployment of IT Assets (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phones, Radios, Printers, etc.).
· Provide industrial IT Support in a Fabrication Yard environment.
· Ability to descriptively document IT processes and service tickets.
· Assist with IT Audit documentation.
· Active Directory and Azure experience preferred.
· Must be able to attain Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC)
· Assist with research and implementation of proactive measures to ensure the highest possible uptime performance.
· Special consideration given to those with Oil and Gas Application Support experience.
· Good Oral Communication Skills – personable demeanor with an ability to actively listen.
· Good Written and Technical Writing Skills
“PEOPLE” SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate will have the following as a minimum:
· Neat, well-groomed, and well-dressed presentation.
· Must have a sincere willingness to help people.
· Must be dependable and willing to contribute to a positive environment.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Ability to consistently follow documented processes.
U.S. ComputerWhy Work Here?
Please indicate that you are responding to Job# 20220615-CEN-CC. Salary to be discussed at interview and is dependent on experience.
AddressCorpus Christi, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at U.S. Computer