Life is about choices and seizing the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, ambition and ideas. At U.S. Cellular, you’ll find a broad array of resources to enable and advance your career with access to benefits that give you the comfort you need to plan with confidence for your future from day one. As an associate within a highly supportive team that is defined by a diverse and inclusive culture, mutual respect and innovation, you’ll be empowered to make a positive difference that leads to your success. Success that only you can define. Embrace possibility at U.S. Cellular.
The only thing missing from our team of hardworking Customer Service Specialists, is you!
Joining U.S. Cellular means you'll be part of a team that truly understands what our customers mean to us, offering solutions to customers that improve every aspect of their life. This is a priority at U.S. Cellular and consultative conversation with our customers is important to our success.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
With more than 5.1 million customers, U.S. Cellular® is one of the nation’s largest wireless service carriers. We suppose those stats are
impressive enough. But you really want to know about us, right? What we do. How we do it. And why. So, here’s who we are.
No Ordinary Wireless Provider
At U.S. Cellular®, our core values aren’t just talked about, they’re lived out. Daily. From the boardroom to the network tower. Because all of us represent our brand. And our brand—and all that it stands for—matters. It’s personal to each of us. In all the best ways.