Licensed Clinician - Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse
- Posted: 2 days ago
Provide outpatient therapy services in office and/or via telehealth either as an employee or as an independent contractor.
U.S. Care is an innovative behavioral health company serving individuals with mental health and substance abuse challenges in Virginia. Our mission is to enhance our clients’ and our staffs’ abilities to live healthy, productive, and meaningful lives.
We have immediate openings for enthusiastic, cheerful, and energetic professionals with strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to join our team. We make every effort to provide a supportive work environment that fosters a strong sense of purpose and teamwork, and we are committed to investing in, training, and developing you, so that you may grow professionally as well as reach your personal goals.
You will be at the heart of U.S. Care’s behavioral health outpatient therapy operation, providing services to clients seeking assistance.
- Conduct clinical intake assessments and reassessments
- Complete and direct client Individualized Services Plans (ISPs)/Treatment Plans
- Conduct outpatient therapy sessions with clients
- Complete therapy notes and documentation daily
- Assist with program development
- Keep all licenses and certifications current
- Commit to your own professional growth and development
You must be one of the following types of licensed mental health professional:
- Licensed clinical psychologist (LCP)
- Licensed professional counselor (LPC)
- Licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
- Licensed substance abuse treatment practitioner (LSATP)
- Licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT)
- Certified psychiatric clinical nurse specialist (CPCNP)
We offer either independent contractor (1099) or employee (W-2) options for the position; it's your choice.
- A friendly, professional, and supportive work environment
- Worker’s Compensation
Please respond with your resume and cover letter via email for consideration. Compensation is commensurate with your level of experience.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?