U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team.
In this role, you will be proactively delivering and managing the timely and quality delivery of sustainability advisory services, project-related tasks to meet budget, timeframe and quality targets, exceeding client expectations. Assist with identifying and implementing opportunities to improve sustainability outcome for AEC projects such as alternate materials, resource and construction efficiencies. Working in collaboration with other design teams and disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design. Gaining awareness of, and familiarity with, the commercial aspects of projects to develop commercial skills. Lastly, deliver Infrastructure Sustainability Ratings and other sustainability ratings.
· Bachelor’s degree in suitable discipline (i.e Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Sustainability and Environment, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering)
· 5+ years professional experience in one or more AEC discipline(s), ideally with experience in the infrastructure industry including general civil engineering or transportation
· Familiarity with third-party AEC sustainability technology solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communicator and collaborator, with experience translating complex technical concepts for non-technical teams and audiences
· Consulting experience across sustainability projects throughout United States
· The ability to think outside the box to deliver sustainable solutions for our clients, and be a multidisciplinary worker
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team
· A flexible approach to challenges and possesses an ability to develop good relationships with internal and external clients
· The ability to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player; and
· Passion about sustainability, with a focus for delivering to client needs.?
· Working alongside our customers to project sustainability outcomes by ensuring sustainability is embedded into project process and practices. Ensuring that the project is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable
· Ability to shape the approach to consultants, partners and the supply chain to optimize sustainable solutions and drive innovation
· Complete sustainability audits and reviews of projects management systems and performance and provide solutions for material issues identified
· Ability to influence key project stakeholders to guide improved sustainable outcomes
· Facilitate interactive workshops/forums and presentations and whitepapers relating to sustainability
· Actively network and liaise with Sustainability organizations and government bodies to stay up to date with industry standards.
· Collaborate effectively with our sales and technical team to ensure the customers’ requirements are met
· All other duties as assigned
· Duties and assignments are subject to change
• Requires prolonged period of sitting, with occasional standing
• Continuous use of computers and other office equipment
• The ability to travel maybe required for key events
Company Culture & Core Values
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
· Lead by example
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
· Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationshipsRequirements:
U.S. CAD Holdings, LLCIrvine, CA
Energy and Environment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.