This position is a service and support representative functioning as the primary, daily contact between Private Wealth Banking customers and U.S. Bank. Working within delegated authority and/or standard department guidelines, handles day-to-day client calls and transactions and problem resolution, escalating items beyond specified authority to the assigned Banker. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, or fraud to maximize client satisfaction and encourage expansion of the relationship. Develops working knowledge of assigned area and accounts through frequent client contact and execution of standard departmental procedures.
- Associate degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of administrative support experience
- Advanced knowledge of departmental operations/policies and bank products/services
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Primary Location: IL-IL-Chicago
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190042716
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.