U.S. Bank is seeking a proficient ServiceNow Senior Application Tools Specialist/Consultant with technology assessment and evaluation experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Consults and Admin on the ServiceNow tools such as Discovery, Service Mapping, CMDB for application development and support initiatives. Evaluates and integrates solutions for ServiceNow application. Acts as vendor liaison for products and services to support development tools. Provides analysis and design mentoring across developers' organizations. Consults and advises training vendors regarding specific training needs and requirements. Oversees and performs administrative functions for Discovery, Service Mapping and CMDBs. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies administration tools of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of experience with developing and implementing applications
- 3 Experience with ServiceNow implementation on Latest versions
- 3 Experience developing and configuring ServiceNow modules: Discovery, Service Mapping, CMDB, etc.
- 3 Experience with Data Identification, Classification, Reconciliation and precedence rules.
- 5 Experience with Data Analytics, data mapping and database queries.
- Coordinate and perform installation and testing of ServiceNow Discovery updates.
- Troubleshoot Issues related to MID servers and Discovery Scan.
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices
- Perform day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow Discovery Module
- Monitor system stability and performance metrics to prevent service degradation or interruption
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary.
- Managing CMDB health by using Discovery to support Assets and Configuration, Service dependency mapping.
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190027832
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.