The Equipment Finance Credit Analyst is responsible for approving the extension of credit for Indirect Credit opportunities and/or make recommendations to the person(s) making the final lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans or leases to approve or deny the extension of credit. The Credit Analyst will conduct complete credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers. You will have the ability to utilize your extensive communication skills to partner and work with Bank and Sales team members. The Credit Analyst also reviews customer accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate and determine the appropriate course of action on potential credit quality issues in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss to the company.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
- Commercial credit analysis and analytical skills
- Knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures
- Knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance
- Knowledge of risk analysis
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: Oregon-OR-Tigard
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190024936
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.