About Elavon (www.elavon.com)
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. As the leading provider for airlines and a top five provider in hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon's innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
The Outside Sales Rep/Account Executive - Payment Solutions for the Dallas, TX market. Develops profitable new business account relationships in self-sourcing activities selling merchant services products for U.S. Bank and working with and partnering with other banks (not U.S. Bank). Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services. Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization's products and services to meet their needs. Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
Manages client negotiations; pricing of the product within the target rate of return; proper documentation and closing the transaction; and compliance and conformance with company policy and regulatory requirements. Monitors and analyzes relationship plan results and account activities.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190019099
Other Locations: Texas-TX-Dallas
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.