Responsible for managing a relationship
management staff responsible for the relationship management and sales of
assigned services and prepaid card products for the government/public sector
segment. Meets directly and/or through assigned sales staff to customers and/or
prospects. Develops revenue, volume, and market share objectives for an
assigned staff and market area. Establishes and achieves growth and budget
goals and marketing strategies for the products/services sold. Maintains and
develops profitable relationships with customers. Identifies and monitors
market trends and competitors actions in order to gain competitive advantage.
Develops and administers the annual budget for assigned area. Develops
relationships with internal prepaid and government banking partners,
Visa/MasterCard network partners and industry associations. Trains, motivates
and provides daily management to assigned staff.
Other responsibilities include:
- Overseeday to day activities and set strategy for the public sector relationshipmanagement team including participating in RFP responses, implementations,managing client escalations and any issues or opportunities impacting thepublic sector client portfolio.
- Deliveron Relationship Management responsibilities for assigned portfolio.
- Provide support to senior leaders andfinance in terms of marketplace trends, specific program feedbacknecessary for forecasting purposes, and providing resources to understandclient perceptions ongoing.
- Addressand manage escalations and issues raised by clients.
- Participatein the RFP process in seeking new business, contribute towards contractdiscussions (new and renewals) and ensure renewals are processed in atimely fashion, participate in the implementation process attending allmeetings and providing support to the onboarding manager.
- Facilitateclient communication to assigned clients for any projects initiated byproduct or technical resources including escheatment notifications.
- Conductan annual business review for each large ReliaCard program in person forlarger clients and/or via webex for clients who are more difficult toreach or who prefer a webex. Objective is to share programinformation and also get a pulse for client satisfaction and trends whichcan be anticipated within the state program.
- Overseeprogram SLAs, ensuring all information is documented in salesforce,reports are delivered on time, performance metrics are met. Addressany problems with the client so that they have full awareness of thestatus of their program.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work
- Eight to ten years of sales experience in the
- PublicSector/Government Sales and/or Relationship Management
- SalesForce CRM- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills- Strong management and leadership skills- Demonstrated new business development andrelationship management skills- Excellent customer service/relationsskills- Thorough knowledge of bankingproducts/services, banking operations, and current market trends- Ability to make critical decisionsindependently
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200000387
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.