In today's complex and dynamic environment, clients expect to be serviced by professionals who understand the mutual fund industry and their client's expectations and strategic goals. USBFS' Relationship Managers are viewed as trusted advisors and we work with our clients to continually assess the rapidly changing business environment to provide expertise and guidance so our clients can focus on growing their firm's assets. Job duties include maximizing client retention and expanding U.S. Bancorp Fund Services' product development and services. Monitor client asset levels and propose fee structure amendments. Conduct monthly client risk assessments measuring client satisfaction levels for each service line offered by USBFS. Proactively make recommendations to clients to maintain and increase service levels offered by USBFS. Research client's products and existing services to identify sales opportunities. Coordinate interdepartmental meetings to facilitate open communication among internal personnel to effectively develop strategies and solutions to meet clients' requests. Maintain open client communication by coordinating and facilitating client tours of USBFS' operations as well as hosting at USBFS' annual client conference. Review and approve all business line invoices of USBFS and U.S. Bank, N.A. for reasonableness and accuracy. Prepare and complete transfer agent audit request and information for SEC Exams. Review and approve shareholder statements, shareholder applications, regulatory documents and tax forms. Assist Senior Relationship Managers with daily responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- Six to eight years of experience in a mutual fund related or brokerage industry position
- Advanced knowledge of the financial services industry and an understanding of operations, legal or accounting principles which impacts the mutual fund industry
- Ability to build strong working relationships by promptly responding to client inquiries and understanding clients' priorities while working to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Demonstrated effective work habits and organizational skills of prioritizing and planning, with the ability to handle multiple tasks while adapting to changing client priorities
- Well-developed ability to produce high-quality work that is accurate and thorough with attention to detail
- Proven team-oriented skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to build formula-driven Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Flexibility with work hours as required meeting expectations of the client
Primary Location: Wisconsin-WI-Milwaukee
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190026449
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.