This role is responsible for the development and implementation of the multi-channel marketing programs and strategies to support business line goals. This could include marketing, advertising, promotions, sales collateral and point of sale materials. Delivers measurable, customer-centric, multi-channel marketing programs to maximize customer growth, retention and engagement. Evaluates and measures program results to optimize investment. Works with agencies and cross-functional teams to produce materials that are branded and compliant. Collaborates with internal partners to ensure that all marketing programs are in accordance with all laws, regulations and bank policies. Works with leadership teams to coordinate, develop and execute marketing events such as tradeshows, seminars, industry sponsorships, local events, etc. to achieve business line goals. Provides solutions and problem solve for business line objectives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
- Ability to lead projects and provide marketing that is data-driven, customer-centric, and relevant
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments that are completed on time and on budget
- Ability to collaborate with research teams and leaders to adapt strategies based on research findings and campaign results
- Able to lead contract negotiations with limited supervision and activate vendor relationships for the benefit of the Company and our brand
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages
- MBA or equivalent markers of high achievement are a plus
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190039312
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.