Responsible for working on big data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company. Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis. Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action. Interprets data and analyze results using various statistical techniques and tools. Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions. Collaborate with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments. Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of statistical experience
- Experience in analytics, advanced analytics/statistics, predictive modeling
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190032368
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.