U.S. Bank is seeking an Information Security Technology Consultant with demonstrated competence and visionary leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives and strategic goals, specifically within the Vulnerability Management Program. This individual contributor will assist in the management of identification and remediation of vulnerabilities. Strong experience in data analysis, data visualization and data scientist skills preferred. This role will contribute to the strategic direction for vulnerability management supporting compliance and risk management activities recommending necessary security controls and corrective actions required to mitigate vulnerability risks.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- At least 10 years' experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
Extensive experience in:
- Technical writing/documentation
- Change control
- Product and vendor evaluation
- IT standards, procedures, policy
- Technical Baseline Standards and Scanning Interpretation
- Advanced skills in analyzing technical and IT security issues
- Ability to work with technical people and engage on complex problems
- Understanding of underlying products supporting critical infrastructure scanning
- Comfortable in bringing complex issues to resolution stage
- General knowledge of project management concepts and procedures
- Information security technologies
- IT environment
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Information security management
- Information security architecture
- Information security audits
- Information security administration
- Network and internet security
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190027711
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.