Credit Risk Review Officers independently evaluate and monitor risk in the Fixed Income and Capital Markets. These activities include loan syndications, loan trading, private placements, derivatives, foreign exchange, debt origination, debt underwriting and sales and trading. Additionally, CRROs independently evaluate and monitor credit risk and credit management processes within the bank to minimize losses. This is accomplished through the analysis of portfolio credit quality and portfolio reporting, independent review of individual credits, and the continual monitoring and periodic evaluation of the risk management processes across business lines. CRROs are responsible for critically evaluating the quality of risk management, identifying and challenging weak or ineffective practices, and sharing best practices to effect change.
Officers will collaborate with senior leadership from Credit Risk Management, Business Lines, Corporate Audit Services and have exposure to a diverse group of portfolios. A successful candidate will desire variety and have the ability to apply skills and past experience to different portfolios and processes. Candidates identify gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors and identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of applicable experience
- Considerable understanding of the business line operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Municipal Capital Markets experience
- Experience in capital markets products, risks, risk management practices, as well as their applicability to large corporate clients.
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Applicable professional certifications preferred
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190030868
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.