Provides administrative management of a portfolio of assigned Commercial Real Estate construction and term loans in accordance with credit policy requirements for risk management. Monitors and collects all required due diligence items. Works in partnership with Relationship Managers as primary liaison with customers, attorneys, inspectors and title company representatives, during all phases of financing. Works in partnership to review and analyze land surveys, environmental assessments, and to ensure that all construction loans are closed per the Construction Disbursement Guidelines. Ensures all closing conditions are met and loans are closed within time frames consistent with good customer service. Analyzes title insurance commitment reports including title exceptions, and prepares title/escrow instructions. Reviews insurance certificates to ensure compliance with bank requirements. Maintains files with sufficient documentation for third-party review and prepares files for timely audits. Must meet the requirements to be commissioned as a Notary Public.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in commercial real estate loan administration, OR
- Minimum five years of transferable experience in commercial loan administration
- Thorough knowledge of commercial real estate lending including letters of credit, tax credit transactions, borrowing base lending, multi-phased construction, and transactions secured by multiple collateral properties
- Strong technical expertise in closing and administration functions
- Demonstrated ability to close commercial real estate loans and administer a commercial real estate loan portfolio
- Basic knowledge of commercial real estate finance, law, documentation, accounting and data systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Diego
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190025345
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.