Manages relationships with Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, or Community Banking commercial customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Approves loans within assigned limits, manages loan and portfolio credit quality, sources prospects and develops new customer relationships. Provides financial advice to customers and sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients and makes appropriate referrals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of commercial lending experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous commercial banking experience
Primary Location: Iowa-IA-Ames
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190037249
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.