Functions as the primary daily contact between commercial banking customers and U.S. Bank. Maintains and expands the relationship with customers by providing overall customer support services. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, and to maximize client satisfaction and encourage expansion of the relationship. Identifies products and services that meet customers needs. Develops working knowledge of assigned area and accounts through frequent client contact and execution of standard departmental procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with department-specific systems
- Thorough knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
Primary Location: Idaho-ID-Twin Falls
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190041399
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.