The Client Account Manager/Executive is the strategic face of Elavon to the client, representing multiple Elavon business channels. They are responsible for the overall management of a book of National accounts, including maintenance, growth, increased profitability, strategic direction, overall client satisfaction, and contract renewals. Consults with clients through data analysis, industry education, presentation of performance results and recommending action to improve performance. Is the escalation point for both internal and external client issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of client management experience in the Payments industry
- Strong contract negotiation, account management and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Proven customer service/relations skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of Elavon products and systems helpful
- Travel is required 30%-40% of work time
Primary Location: Florida-FL-Miami
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190038707
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.