Ensures assigned locations, business units, or proposed products and processes are compliant with various laws and regulations. Assists with development and enforcement of compliance policies and procedures. Participates in the design and development of policies, procedures, processes and training programs. May assist with analysis of new and pending laws and regulations which directly affect company practices and works with affected areas to ensure appropriate compliance. Provides support and leadership with a variety of compliance projects and initiatives regarding information disclosure, legal proceedings, etc. Assists and leads projects related to risk management, audit and compliance initiatives, including regulatory gaps and assessments, representing the business line. Assists in the gathering and management of data related to these projects from the business line.
- Knowledge of government and regulatory laws and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bancorp operations, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of U.S. Bancorp's values and culture
- Project management experience
- Possess a high level of learning agility
- Highly motivated and resourceful with an ability to work independently
- Analytical in nature with an eye for detail
- Advanced Computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, LEAP
- Advanced Experience and skill in creating/maintaining Shared drives and SharePoint sites
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Edina
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190026505
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.