We are seeking an ArtificialIntelligence Innovation Leader for the AI/ML practice within U.S. Bank's
Innovation group. Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, this executive
leader will oversee strategic product development, product innovation and
strategy efforts for U.S. Bank within the Artificial Intelligence and Machine
This team is responsible for advancing the applied use of Artificial
Intelligence and Machine Learning at U.S. Bank, defining and continuously
updating the AI strategy and showcasing the potential for AI through
early-stage solutions (e.g. "art of the possible") as well as supporting major
enterprise-wide AI/ML initiatives.
Take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make a significant impact
to millions of users by leveraging the bank's unique data assets to drive
groundbreaking work in AI/ML that can be applied at massive scale across U.S.
Bank lines of business. Work alongside digital and innovation leadership teams
in a newly renovated office space downtown Minneapolis!
This leader and the team will recommend and lead research and development
through pilot and product development phases against horizon 2 and 3
initiatives (3 years timeline to commercially viable offerings) with
significant revenue and profit potential. They will promote and initiate
products or solutions to increase sales, meet customer needs, and financial
and/or strategic objectives. As an enterprise leader, will lead virtual teams
across initiatives in Innovation and collaborate with executive leadership
across the various bank lines of business. Work closely with our Technology and
Operation Services partners to evaluate technology viability and application
within our environments. This leader will also represent U.S. Bank as a key
spokesperson to internal stakeholders, external current and potential
customers, media and partners.
The ideal candidate will have previously served in a leadership capacity in the
use of AI/ML. They will play a diverse and far-reaching role in the
organization, providing leadership and influencing adoption of technical
solutions, strategies and design patterns across multiple teams and
- 10 years of related experience
- 7 years of senior level management experience
- Previous experience delivering AI/ML solutions at scale
- Graduate degree (PhD preferred) in a quantitative discipline, e.g.Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Data Science, and 8 yearsof experience in a highly quantitative position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern and cutting-edge Machine Leaningtechniques, tools, and best practices
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic managementskills
- Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication andpresentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with bothbusiness and technical teams Well-developed analytical, decision-making andproblem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
- PCproficiency using a variety of software packages
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190027255
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.