Provides a broad variety of administrative and staff support services for an assigned group or manager. Other duties may include: collects and interprets data to produce reports; conducts special projects; coordinates meetings, conferences, presentations and travel arrangements; and composes correspondence and other documentation as needed. Frequently uses personal computer software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, etc. Specific job duties vary by area.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four to five years of experience in administrative and support staff activities
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced administrative, secretarial and clerical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication and grammatical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Primary Location: IL-IL-Orland Hills
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200003350
Other Locations: Illinois
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.