U. S. Army Careers (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as either a full-time or part-time Soldier in the U.S. Army or Army Reserve could be the right career choice for you. We are now hiring for multiple jobs in over 30 career fields, such as supply and logistics, communications, mathematics, aviation and medicine, just to name a few, some areas with no experience needed. And, you will acquire problem solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. As part of the Army Reserve, you will secure your career by serving part time and taking those advanced skills with you to your civilian job. Whichever you choose, you’ll be at the forefront of a career that will make a difference across the globe.
The U.S. Army has over 150 career opportunities within science, medicine, engineering and other fields to match your skillset – many with bonuses available. If you connect with us between June 30, 2020 and July 2, 2020, you may qualify for an extra $2,000 bonus or full scholarship if you join.
● Age - 17 to 34 years old
● Education - Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
● Completed the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
● Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
● Submit to background and medical screening
● Ability to complete the 10-week basic training course (paid)
-Full time (Active duty) or Part time (Army Reserve) Soldiers may qualify for the following benefits:
● Up to $40,000 bonus (based on the job selection)
● Advanced Individual Training (Technical School) based on the complexity of the occupation
● Healthcare insurance
● Paid time off
● Flexible schedule
● Relocation and housing assistance
● Additional living expenses for those who have dependents (Active)
● Education benefits and Tuition reimbursement
● Local stability (Reserve)
● Retirement plan
Apply now and within 24 – 48 hours, you will receive an email/text from a member of our Army team. To learn more, go to www.goarmy.com/hiringdays to request additional information or find your local Army recruiter.