Licensed Optical Sales Associate #11703
- Posted: November 23, 2021
Our heritage in eye care spans more than 100 years.In 1885, opticians William Wall and Charles Ochs opened their first eyeglass store and manufacturing facility in Philadelphia, PA. Their reputation for fine eyewear and superior eye care grew, and Wall & Ochs was soon synonymous with exceptional quality and great value.
In the early 1970's, Wall & Ochs became U.S.Vision in response to a growing reputation for quality and the customer base that came with it. Today, we have more than 350 locations located in JCPenney, Meijer, Boscov's and AAFES.
What you'll do:
The successful Licensed Optical Sales Associate delivers excellence to provide a professional and positive experience for all patients, customers, colleagues, and business partners and works with the Optical Sales Manager in the:
- Commitment to deliver excellence in customer service and satisfaction
- Driving of sales and controlling expenses
- Accountability to achieve personal and store goals
- Execution of effective operational and procedural processes
- Engaging with patients and customers to fulfill prescriptive eyewear needs
What we need:
- Must be a licensed optician as required by state
- Optical / Retail skills preferred
- Sales ability to Connect with customers, Uncover their needs, Recommend items based on their needs and Educate the customer on their purchases as outlined in our CURE selling model
- Polished and professional communication and customer-centric service skills
- Able to use POS and computer systems
- Capable of working with and servicing and interacting with diverse people
- Self-motivation, action-oriented, and a creative problem solver open to feedback and learning
- Reliability and punctuality in attendance
- Flexibility for scheduling, and able to work weekends, select holidays, as well as special sales events
- Ability to meet the physical needs of the job and multi-task in a busy work environment
US Vision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and an inclusive, accessible workplace. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at US Vision are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
US Vision is a Drug-Free work environment. We participate in the E-Verify program.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
AddressLittle Rock, AR
HealthcareView all jobs at U.S .Vision