Maintenance Mechanic - 2 years experience required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Mechanic to assist in all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. To ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Carry out maintenance procedures and inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment such as packaging machines, die cutters, foam band saws, lamination machines, slitters, and flow operators.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
U.F.O., Inc.Why Work Here?
We make cleaning products that are out of this world!
2110 Belgrave AvenueHuntington Park, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at U.F.O., Inc.