Parts Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for selling different parts in mechanical, hardware, repair, or parts stores. Assesses needs, takes orders, finds products, and checks out customers.
- Help customers find the spare parts they are looking for.
- Read catalogs to determine new parts on market.
- Ensure all necessary parts are stocked and ready for purchase.
- Order new parts from catalog as needed.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
- Look over machine, product, or car to determine what part is needed.
- Locate other vendors who have the part if it isn't carried in store.
- Recommend substitute parts or show customers how to modify parts.
- Examine parts for defects.
- Exchange defective parts.
- Check out customers.
- Take cash, check, or credit card for purchase and dispense change.
- Take inventory of stock and replenish when needed.
- Take orders over the phone.
- Sell parts to repair garages, retail shops, truck and bus companies, dealers, and the public.
- Measure parts, using precision measuring instruments to determine whether similar parts may be machined to required size.
- Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged system.
- Set up merchandise for display.
- Answer the customers' questions or problems.
- Use knowledge of machines and equipment to discuss the use and features of parts.
- Look up stock numbers and prices for parts in catalogs or on computers.
- Receive and deliver parts to customers.
U. S. Tractor & Harvest, Inc. has been a proud locally owned & operated John Deere dealer since 1979 with the mission of helping our customers be more efficient, productive, and profitable through the use of John Deere products and services.
U. S. TRACTOR & HARVEST, INCWhy Work Here?
Friendly Work Environment, Excellent Benefit Package, Great Facility and Staff, Competitive Wages
U. S. Tractor & Harvest, Inc. sells and services John Deere new and used Tractors, Combines, Lawn & Garden Equipment, John Deere replacement parts and John Deere AMS (GPS) products. U. S. Tractor & Harvest, Inc. operates five John Deere Dealership locations in Alamosa, Craig, Fruita, Monte Vista, and Montrose Colorado. U. S. Tractor & Harvest, Inc. has been a proud locally owned & operated John Deere dealer since 1979 with the mission of helping our customers be more efficient, productive, and profitable through the use of John Deere products and services.
1984 Hwy 6 & 50Grand Junction, CO