- Posted: over a month ago
1200 Airport Road, North Brunswick NJ
Project Coordinator, R&D and Business Development
Research & Development and Business Development
Manager, Research & Development
FLSA (Exempt or Non-Exempt
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator job is to organize, coordinate, and support the R&D and Business Development department with product, process, and project deliverables. This role will collaborate with all company divisions, clients, and vendors, participates in customer calls, and prepare meeting notes and follow up with internal departments.
Areas of Responsibility
- Familiar with office management systems- excel, word, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrate organizational, planning skill and communication skills
- Translating high-level objectives into detailed technical plans, execute the plan (individually and/or through others),
- Update the cross-functional project team on key technical and timeline risks.
- Attending meetings when required
- Ability to and efficiently using Microsoft teams, Zoom video etc. for scheduling purposes
- Cultural competency
- Coordinating packaged samples, sample letters, storing/filing customer information
- Tracking all necessary data regarding customer- shipped materials, and compiling/requested technical documents when needed.
- Eye for detail- ability
- Ability to work in accordance with lab, R&D formulation team, and other departments, as needed
- Ability to be proactive and to anticipate the next task
- Following chain of command
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Organized – consistent work to ensure accuracy in labeling material, and tracking material for inventory purposes
- Communicating and working effectively with other employees.
- Transferring materials to the main building and amongst other departments in a timely and according to manner and company goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Responsibilities Including Safety:
- Works in a safe and responsible manner to create an injury-free and incident-free workplace.
- Complies with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
Education & Qualification:
- BA Degree required
- Degree in Biology or equivalent with 1-2 years of experience in R&D Operations
- 1-2 years Supply Chain Management experience in a fast-moving consumer goods or food industry (Nutraceutical/Pharmaceutical CS background preferred)
Certifications, Licenses, Credentials:
Skills & Ability
- The ability to multi-task
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- An ability to manage a wide variety of data/information/processes for continuous improvement
- Strong IT skills and must be comfortable working with Apps, databases
- Scientific background desirable
- Microsoft Office and Excel
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
- The employee is frequently required to sit (50%), stand, and walk (50%)
- use of hands to finger, handle or feel writing tools and computer keyboard
- may reach with hands and arms and infrequently may lift up to 30lbs
- uses desk telephone/cell phone to talk and hear or converses with other employees
- Must be able to wear all PPE including a lab coat, face mask, booties, gloves, safety glasses/goggles
Work Environment (Office, Warehouse, temperature extremes, etc.):
- Primarily located in an office environment where temperatures are controlled for heat and air conditioning
- Occasionally walks through warehouse or manufacturing workplace and will be required to wear appropriate PPE for each work area.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
U S Pharma Lab Inc
AddressNorth Brunswick, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at U S Pharma Lab Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?