Location:2727 N Central Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 United States of America
ABOUT THE JOB
Love to help people? U-Haul Roadside Assistance is looking for quality, customer friendly candidates!
Part-Time Bilingual French Roadside Assistance Agents take back to back incoming calls who are needing immediate assistance. As the leaders of the do-it-yourself moving industry, U-Haul Roadside Assistance works hard to ensure our customer's safety and experience is handled with professionalism, care and support. At times, unexpected hurdles arise that warrant our Roadside Assistance team to step in and guide our customer back en route to their destination. U-Haul Roadside Assistance team members handle back-to-back incoming calls and initiate outbound calls to customers and roadside assistance service providers. As we actively listen to the customer's experience, it is vital that clear detailed notes are built on every call for proper documentation purposes.
- eLearning and Instructor led education!
- Self-paced atmosphere
- Train and work from home - Flexible schedules!
- Contact center career path available, including work from home team members!
- Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
- Must be Bilingual - French/English
- Ability to express sympathy, empathy and compassion
- Critical thinker and ability to adapt
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Active listening while typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
THIS POSITION MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are looking for Part-Time Work
- You are a dependable team player with a positive attitude
- You obtain the aptitude to work in a critical thinking atmosphere
- You enjoy a self-paced, educational work environment
- You enjoy speaking with and helping people
- You are empathetic and solution oriented
- You are comfortable with eLearning and remote leadership management
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time
TRAINING / EDUCATION
U-Haul offers on-the-job education that introduces team members to a self-paced and motivated learning experience. Basic job duties are performed early on with the guidance and support of their manager. This position offers an on-site visit prior to education to see and touch our products while understanding the services offered to our communities and customers.
- You will spend 2 hours within the first 3 days at a U-Haul Center for training purposes.
- Expect to be on the phones taking live calls by day 2 of training with your manager.
- Education is a continuous effort that ensures all team members are confident and able to perform their job responsibilities.
- Monday through Sunday - Anytime between 4 am to 10 pm (Arizona time)
- Roadside Assistance is 24/7 and needs team members available on the weekend.
- One weekend day is needed.
- If you want to work both weekend days, that's great!
- Working on a Holiday is a must.
- Roadside Assistance is available 365 days a year, 24/7.
- Guaranteed hours: 25 hours May through September, 15 hours October through April.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO WORK FROM HOME
- Quiet and private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if the team member is working on site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO WORK FROM HOME
- Must have a non-wireless USB headset with microphone.
- Must have high speed internet with 2MB up 5MB down (or greater) and ping below 70.
- 5MB up 10MB down is preferred for a better experience.
- Must have a PC or laptop with the following:
- Windows 10 OS & Mac OS.
- 8G of RAM or greater (Windows or Mac).
- Windows OS: CPU score of 2500 or greater.
- Mac OS: A core i5 processor or greater.
- Must install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED WHEN WORKING FROM HOME DUE TO COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR OTHER CONCERNS:
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite ISP or similar.
- Compute stick, tablet or similar device.
- Windows XP or Vista operating system.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using a public internet connection.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi or one that does not meet with the other Wi-Fi requirements.
- Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus software (this is a payment card industry requirement).
DO YOU MEET THE MINIMUM TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS?
Check your internet speed.
- Go tospeedtestcustom.comto run a speed test to check your ISP speed and ping. Click the dropdown menu below the GO button and choose any server in Phoenix, AZ
Use these instructions to find your computer RAM and the name of your processor. You will need the name of the processor to check your CPU score for a Windows OS:
- Windows OS: From the Start menu or search windows function type RAM.
- Mac OS: Open Apple menu and clickAbout This Mac then click System Report
Check your CPU score (Windows OS only):
- Go tothis website.
- Type the name of your processor in the space provided (do not copy/paste).
- The number in the first column is the CPU mark (this is your CPU Score).
Mac users do not need to check the CPU score and need to validate they have a core i5 processor or greater.
EXCEPTIONS:Hiring in all states/cities/counties except the following - CA, DC, Chicago, New York City, Seattle and Montgomery County.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.