Who we are:
U-FIX-IT Appliance Parts provides parts and troubleshooting help to people repairing their appliances and air conditioning since 1989. Our customers arrive with a problem and leave with a solution. We give away what we know and we go the extra mile to make certain the appliance part our customer receives is the part they need. For more information, check us out at www.ufixit.com.
- · Bi-Lingual English and Spanish is a plus
- · Experience in retail sales or appliance repair or HVAC repair or military or college degree
- · Veteran is a plus
- · Good verbal communication skills
- · Able to work on feet all day
- · Keyboard by touch, 40 WPM
- · Basic Windows computer skills
- · Driver’s license
- · Able to lift 40 lbs
- ·$580 per week, more with experience
- ·Health Insurance – No Cost to Employee
- Family-friendly atmosphere
You will like this job if:
- · You are bi-lingual English and Spanish
- · You like helping people solve problems.
- · You like working with a team that enjoys helping others.
- · You like learning and staying up to date with the latest changes in appliances & air conditioning
- · Work/life balance is important to you.
- · You like working days - no nights - no Sundays
- · You like working with people that know who you are and recognize your contributions.