System Administrator - Enterprise Application
Tyto Athene Dayton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Systems Administrator – Enterprise Applications
Location: Fairborn, OH
Tyto Athene is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. A full-service systems integrator, Tyto Athene offers a wide range of network services and solutions including the design, installation, and support of Hybrid Cloud-based Enterprise Unified Communications, Voice, 5G and NextGen Infrastructure. Tyto Athene has over fifty years of experience supporting Federal State and Local Governments across the United States and around the globe.
Tyto Athene, in support of National Air and Space Intelligence Center contract requirements, is currently seeking a Systems Administrator for Enterprise Operations Applications to provide software/tool support to include remote and at-the desk installation, troubleshooting, and remediation of end-user software/tool requests in a customer service oriented, team environment. Software and tools include Tableau, Neo4j, Anaconda/Python, and ServiceNow.
- Maintain Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification as required by Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8140.01 (previously 8570.01-M)
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
- Lead Installation, troubleshooting and demolition actions required by the technical lead, and work with vendors/original manufacturers for additional support needed
- Monitor, open, assign, update, and close tickets within 7 business days on up to 4 separate ticket systems
- Manage user accounts and access permissions (add, update, and remove accounts)
- Monitor and recommend new software releases from vendors
- Manage data as necessary in applicable software
- Troubleshoot assigned tickets using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), to include weekly updates of trouble tickets every 7 business days
- Install desktop software to resolve trouble tickets
- Provide desktop support at the customer’s location as required installing drivers; desktop support includes Windows and Red Hat Linux workstations and mobile computing (i.e. laptops and tablets)
- Coordinate with other duty sections such as hardware technicians and software administrators when additional Level II or Level III support is required.
- Physically or remotely log into the system and execute prepackaged Microsoft Installers (MSIs) or follow prescribed flowcharts/checklists
- Prepare approved software for deployment through the SCCM software application center. For Software (SW) titles not compatible with remote deployment technology, provide clear and precise installation instructions to the SW license manager.
- Comply with Cybersecurity Certificate to Operate (CTO) processes
- Prepare and update all documentation for all SW deployment packages
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for SW deployment packages, to include patch management process outlined with Network Operations (SCOO)
- Update existing SW deployment packages when cybersecurity vulnerabilities are identified
- Work with NASIC SW License Manager to track all licensed SW
- Maintain software file share on all networks
- Package software for the NASIC Application Catalog for SIPRNET and JWICS
- Utilize the NASIC trouble ticket tracking system (Microsoft System Center Service Manager) and the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Trouble Ticketing system (e.g. Remedy) to track all customer requests
- Assist Air Force Network (AFNET) Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) with resolution of Remedy trouble tickets
- Interface with external IT support agencies when appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
TechnologyView all jobs at Tyto Athene